Your Basic Guide to Win in Texas Hold’em Poker
Poker has been one of the casino classics since the 19th century. As years pass by, it still remains as one of the most popular casino games in th\e world. It even dominated the online casino industry.
With the popularity of poker, there are a lot of variants introduced in the market. Some are Omaha, 7-Stud Card, 5-Card Draw, and the famous of them all, Texas Hold’em. It might seem intimidating at first but you will definitely get a hang of it once you get down the basics.
Texas Hold’em Poker is actually one of the easiest types of poker to learn. It is usually played with a standard deck of 52 cards. You are also dealt with three community cards. Your goal is to beat the dealer’s hand. What makes the game challenging is that you are playing against the house rather than the players.
When playing Texas Hold’em at Bitcasino, it is best to play a game with a high return-to-player percentage (RTP). It is the number you see at the top or bottom of the game. To beat the odds, start placing small bets and work your way up. This is to establish and maintain a consistent game flow.
To get an upper hand, you need to familiarize yourself with the poker hand rankings. From highest to lowest, the highest card is ace to be followed by the king, jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. You also need to remember that the value of ace depends on other cards.
Here are the card combinations from highest to lowest:
- Royal Flush- collect A, K, Q, J, and 10 with the same suit
- Straight Flush- collect 9, 8, 7, 6, and 5 or 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2 with the same suit
- Four of a Kind- collect four cards of the same value
- Full House- it is when you have three identical cards of the same value and two matching cards
- Flush- when you have five cards of the same suit
- Straight- collect five cards of ranks in consecutive order with the same suit
- Three of a Kind- collect three identical cards with the same rank
- Two Pairs- when you have two pairs of matching cards
- Pair- when you have to pairs of matching cards with the same rank and any three cards from the deck
- High Card- when you have none of the combinations mentioned above
You should also wager on bonus bets with massive payouts. Try your best not to fold and play smart. Know your position and act last rather than getting excited and unconsciously letting other players know that you have a bad or good hand.
You will definitely have fun playing Texas Hold’em at Bitcasino because of its high-quality and interactive gaming interface. The cards are also dealt with in a luxurious studio with a backdrop that will make you feel like royalty!
What are you waiting for? Place your bets now!